Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GlutenFreeManna

Can We Talk About Body Temperature Regulation?

Space heaters? LOL I think you're right!

Glad to know we're not alone in this.

There is one problem tho......If I'm sleeping next to another space heater...........I'm screwed!

My BP used to be so low that a doctor had to go back and forth 5 times to find it....and then it was 80/66.

That's funny too - cuz I took a bronkodilater that morning! hmmmmm.......was I crashing 2 hrs later? lol

I read today that if your thyroid is affected.....your body insulin reacts and messes up.....and it's also caused by insulin levels too..........and as I read on - it sounded like a diabetic is a person with food allergies! hmph! ya think?!?

I'm still working on all this to edumacate myself to the fullest.....but in the meantime, I trust no one when it comes to food.....so I do all the cooking....and in the process, I eat healthy.

Can't say I'm losing my weight yet, but if I can overheat in the winter from CC like a menopausal woman........then Summer and another 'space heater' is my haites!

I'm finally figuring out tho - that if I have anything dairy......my heartbeat is felt everywhere and with increasing pounding.

Narrowing it all down..........just sucks that now I'm gluten-free - OTHER things are standing in line saying....'ME NEXT! me next!!!!"

I so need a pool.........but I'll settle for the sprinkler.