Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

K8ling

Bad News, Guys

I haven't been on this board very long so don't really know many people, but I saw your post and wanted to send big hugs to you. I'm so sorry to hear your news. Take care of yourself and give yourself time to grieve. Things to happen for a reason but when you are in the midst of them, it still sucks! So big hugs to you and definitely get some pampering!

We lost the little bun in the oven :( We'll start trying again when the man gets home from his deployment .

I'm ok, just eating frosting out of the container LOL. It's hard but I am thankful for the gluten free junk food you guys have showed me XD.

My thoughts and heart go out to you! I lost a baby before I had my son and daughter....((((((Hugs)))))

We lost the little bun in the oven :( We'll start trying again when the man gets home from his deployment .

I'm ok, just eating frosting out of the container LOL. It's hard but I am thankful for the gluten free junk food you guys have showed me XD.

Oh no, big hugs to you, I'm so sorry for your loss.

Thanks for all the help coping, guys. Making the phone calls was SO hard...Especially because my husband was gone. But we talked about it and if we wait until May, between his class date and deployment we can get pregnant and I'll only be alone for the first 6 months. I can handle that.

So hopefully it works!!

Thanks for all the support! We were pretty disappointed. It was worse on me because I saw it yesterday in an ultrasound and then today it was just gone. I have some GREAT pain pills and my husband took it pretty well (although he wants to try again when he gets home and so do I and we know it's just our parent sides being impractical). Anyway, I was asking the doctor if maybe my Celiac had something ot do with it and he said that being diagnosed could have messed with my hormones a bit. My body had to make some adjustments. So I am staying off birth control to let my body adjust. I told my husband it's HIS turn to worry about birth control LOL.

Thank you all so much. I am sure once my percocet wears off and my Pamelas Ginger Cookies are gone I'm going to be pretty sad. TOmorrow I booked a massage and I'm going to spend the day pampering myself while my son is at school. It's messed up that I still will have symptoms of pregnancy for up to a week. ALso, I have a baby bump (it's tiny but there) and I get sad whenever I see it.

Hmm...I think it's time to move onto snickers LOL.

Hugs, K8ling. You are doing the right things, taking care of yourself. Chocolate and massage help soothe many problems.

So sorry for your loss:( I also lost one after my daughter was born and it was not easy, but what helped me get through it was I was also happy that as a women my body did exactly as it was designed to do. Our bodies knows when things are not right. Enjoy your frosting and massage and look forward to trying again. Good luck

• Forum Discussions

@anasss Nobody in this thread has called anyone "ignorant," so please don't say that if it did not happen. Also, the use of all capitals is, in forums and other places on the Internet, generally considered yelling and impolite, and there ...
    Bshake, Look up the "baking soda test" ...it is a nice home test to see if your daughter could have low stomach that is triggering the ulcers or creating the perfect conditions for ulcers to develop....mastic gum as has been mentioned...
    Perhaps you should start another thread in say the Leaky gut and food intolerance area? I am myself have Celiac and UC, and when I started eating meats again recently I found I felt better on Grass Fed Longhorn from a local farmer and other...