This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Apple Cider Tea

kareng

kareng Grand Master

Don't know if this is news to many but, I just got the Bigelow apple cider flavored tea. Labelled gluten-free on the box. Actually tastes a little appley and smells so good with lemon, orange, cloves. Lots of flavored teas don't taste like much to me but I like this one. They also had a pumpkin pie flavor, probably gluten-free but didn't check. Only downside, no caffiene.

^_^

(sleepy face)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

jerseyangel Proficient

Don't know if this is news to many but, I just got the Bigelow apple cider flavored tea. Labelled gluten-free on the box. Actually tastes a little appley and smells so good with lemon, orange, cloves. Lots of flavored teas don't taste like much to me but I like this one. They also had a pumpkin pie flavor, probably gluten-free but didn't check. Only downside, no caffiene.

^_^

(sleepy face)

That sounds really good! Agree about the caffeine.....

celiac-mommy Collaborator

bad form to add a shot of espresso to the tea? :blink: (eyes wide open now!)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A19):

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online (within 30 mins)

BethRhoda
    Newest Member
    BethRhoda
  • Celiac.com Sponsor (A20):

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      1m

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A22):

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A21):

• Upcoming Events

• knitty kitty
      @Spacepanther, I found these articles about the connection between Celiac and joint pain. Musculoskeletal Complications of Celiac Disease: A Case-Based Review https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10201087/ And   Intestinal microbiome composition and its relation to joint pain and inflammation https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6814863/ And The gut microbiome-joint connection: implications in osteoarthritis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6903327/ Sounds like it's time to change the diet to change the microbiome.
    • knitty kitty
      @Shireen32,  Take some deep breaths.  Your labs are fine!  Your tTg IgA is so low!  Well done!  Your endomysial IgA is fine.  There's not a level on the endomysial test.  It's just "yes or no" for if you have celiac disease.   No, it's too early to call it refractory. What are you eating?  Please tell us more than meat and veg. Do you consume dairy? Do you consume processed gluten free foods?   Are you taking any prescription medications, herbal supplements, vitamins and minerals?  
    • Spacepanther
      thank you knitty kitty I don't have a vitamin deficiency and I supplement omegas.  Are there other more mild symptoms that co-occur with your joint pain as well @Moodiefoodie? I am suspicious my own joint pain could be related to another autoimmune issue. I am wondering if it is Crohn's or something similar because I've continued to experience some issues despite having normal celiac antibody levels. What have you considered?
    • Scott Adams
      Here are some more publications on this topic: https://www.celiac.com/celiac-disease/celiac-disease-amp-related-diseases-and-disorders/fertility-pregnancy-miscarriage-and-celiac-disease/ 
    • Sobiha
      Yes, it could be. Anti histamines help with the symptoms but I don't really like to take them long term.