ravenwoodglass

Tried To Change Avatar

Rate this topic

Okay this is really annoying. I had an avatar but thought I would change it to another picture. When I went to add another it said the file was too big. So I figured I would just put the old one back and I am getting the same message. If the other one fit before why won't it now!!!!!!

Well I got something up there at least but not any of the ones I wanted. I'll keep trying to get the one I wanted but at least the rose is pretty. <_<

The rose is very pretty! I've found that I can get the "too big" message but the pic takes anyway. I've learned to "refresh" and check even if I get the error message.

It is frustrating sometimes, though.....

The rose is very pretty! I've found that I can get the "too big" message but the pic takes anyway. I've learned to "refresh" and check even if I get the error message.

It is frustrating sometimes, though.....

Thanks. I will give that a try tommorrow when I am a bit more relaxed. On day four with 2 cigs a day working down to none Sunday. Beginning to think it would have been easier to go from my 4 a day to none. Patience is not something I have a lot of right now. Chocolate and Skittles are a different story. Chocolate give me more chocolate!!!

Thanks. I will give that a try tommorrow when I am a bit more relaxed. On day four with 2 cigs a day working down to none Sunday. Beginning to think it would have been easier to go from my 4 a day to none. Patience is not something I have a lot of right now. Chocolate and Skittles are a different story. Chocolate give me more chocolate!!!

Good luck with quitting, Ravenwood--you can do it!! Eat all the chocolate you want to help ease you through the next few days ;)