mbj2217

Elevation Burger - Montclair, Nj - gluten-free Heaven!

Rate this topic

I went to Elevation Burger in Montclair, NJ for lunch and when I left, I was already thinking about going back tomorrow. The Manager, Meghan is fully gluten-free aware. As soon as I told her I had a gluten allergy, she informed me that their fries are 100% gluten-free. They are all cooked in dedicated friers in 100% Olive Oil. In fact, they have no other items on their menu that are fried. Nothing touches these fryers except for freshly cut fries. In fact, I was watching one of the other folks putting potatoes through the cutter and right into a fry basket and then into the fryer. This was the first time I felt like I had 100% visibility into watching my meal from start to finish. Needless to say the fries are unbelievable and since I so rarely get to have them at a restaurant without being worried about cross-contamination, this was the first time that I had fries in a year. Meghan informed me that they could do a burger for me wrapped in lettuce. It was awesome!!! The burger was so good, that I don

Thank you so much for the recommendation! My husband and I went there for lunch today since we had to be in Nutley.

I had a cheeseburger (plain) and fries. Both were delicious--and it was the first time I've had restaurant fries in over 5 years! :D :D The staff that was there today were very accommodating and came to our table twice to ask if everything was ok. The girl at the grill made my burger using a clean spatula and delivered it herself.

Needless to say, we will be going back :D