Rate this topic

LOL, I can now post on the board freely. :P It's nice to see my posts automatically pop up instead of waiting to be moderated. :P

Not complaining. As a web designer who has done many bulletin boards for clients, I sincerely understand the need for establishing yourself but I'm happy I've made it past 10 posts! :P

LOL, I can now post on the board freely. :P It's nice to see my posts automatically pop up instead of waiting to be moderated. :P

Not complaining. As a web designer who has done many bulletin boards for clients, I sincerely understand the need for establishing yourself but I'm happy I've made it past 10 posts! :P

:lol: It is nice when you are FREE :lol: :lol:

I plan on being a very active member here as I have so much to learn from you all so this is very liberating. LOL

I plan on being a very active member here as I have so much to learn from you all so this is very liberating. LOL

Hi Nancy,

I'm still on number 8... after this post! LOL .. Lucky you! I think I accidently posted my story under your original post in the other thread. Sorry about that! I'm a NOOB on all fronts in here! :) Nice to meet you, and congrats on being FREE! LOL

I have so much to learn too, like how to not mess up when posting! :) Peek back at mine if you have time. ;)