Rate this topic

So where does everyone get pain. My pains are located more on my left abdomen, center by my belly button, and range on my back from the top of my butt too right below my should blades. I also get some pain were my hip meets my pelvis.

When I first saw your post I was thinking you were going to ask if you should buy new cooking pans! haha

My pain is at the bottom of my left ribcage area, when it is really bad it starts there and goes down the entire left side of my body to right about where my waist is.

It is a sharp/stabbing like pain and is awful! It hurts to even lay on my left side or stomach.

When I first saw your post I was thinking you were going to ask if you should buy new cooking pans! haha

Me, too. :)

Fortunately, pain was never one of my symptoms. And, as far as I know, I haven't been glutened yet.

So where does everyone get pain. My pains are located more on my left abdomen, center by my belly button, and range on my back from the top of my butt too right below my should blades. I also get some pain were my hip meets my pelvis.

That's where I would get pain also. Except when I am having cramps and D then it is a whole abdomen thing. For the pain that I get under my ribs on the left or center I find Pepto Bismal liquid, name brand, to stop it quickly and usually in one dose.

That's where I would get pain also. Except when I am having cramps and D then it is a whole abdomen thing. For the pain that I get under my ribs on the left or center I find Pepto Bismal liquid, name brand, to stop it quickly and usually in one dose.

My cramps are usually from my belly button down. I get more like a constant mild ache or fullness below my left rib cage.