scottyg354

Messy Bm"s...gross Topic

Rate this topic

Not only do i get every type of shape possible, but my BM's are extremely messy 90% of the time. I end up using half a roll of toilet paper to clean up. Anyone else run into this issue. My D is usually intermitent. Stools are always odd shaped and seem to leave a mess behind and sometimes in the bowl.

I have exactly this. I think sticky stools are common with celiacs, anyone else know about this? I seem to get through a lot of toilet paper as well!

Not only do i get every type of shape possible, but my BM's are extremely messy 90% of the time. I end up using half a roll of toilet paper to clean up. Anyone else run into this issue. My D is usually intermitent. Stools are always odd shaped and seem to leave a mess behind and sometimes in the bowl.

It's still pretty early going for you, Scotty. You may just need more time. If, after that, you're still having problems, you might take a harder look at your diet and see if something might need to be added or kicked out.

In the meantime, you guys might want to look into some kind of wet wipes like Tucks. :)

It's still pretty early going for you, Scotty. You may just need more time. If, after that, you're still having problems, you might take a harder look at your diet and see if something might need to be added or kicked out.

In the meantime, you guys might want to look into some kind of wet wipes like Tucks. :)

I'm a persistant wiper. Just spend alot on TP weekly. I make sure I'm clean though. I just wanted to know if this is common.

The Charmin or Cottonelle wipes help cut down on the wiping and soreness.

The Charmin or Cottonelle wipes help cut down on the wiping and soreness.

Yep, this is what I was implying.

You can cause hemorrhoids and fissures from too much wiping with dry tissue. It's gentler and use a lot less.