This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

New Poster To The Board

melly

DragonQueen Explorer

Wow,

Thanks Carrie! We'll try out that recipe soon, can't wait :P!

Melly, I will be turning twelve on December 29th. ;)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gf4life Enthusiast

I LOVE angel food cake! I just made one the other day for my kids and I to have at two b-day parties we went to this past weekend. It was so yummy. :D But I have a problem with Carrie's recipe. It says that it serves 16. Not at my house. My kids know better than to leave much left the day I make it, or I might eat it all before the next morning! It only lasted two days this time because we needed it for the party the next day. We had it with fresh strawberries and whipped cream, like a strawberry shortcake. Yum.

I actually got he eay way though and make it from a Kinnikinnick mix. Just whip the egg white and fold in the mix and bake in the tube pan. I think I will have to try making it from scratch. It isn't like it would be all that much harder. I have all the ingredients.

God bless,

Mariann

celiac3270 Collaborator
ok im unsungangel@netscape.net

I tried that and it came back with one of those "mailer-daemon" messages that it didn't go through. Did you get it? Sometimes I get that error message even when it goes through, but I want to make sure.

EDIT: Oh, and I copied and pasted it from this message, so I know I didn't mistype it or something.

melly Rookie

celiac3270 try this UnsungAngeL92@net sape.net if that dosent work try MellyQ92@netsape.net if that doesent work tell me

celiac3270 Collaborator

I think the MellyQ92@netscape.com worked...no error message.

melly Rookie

i never got a message

celiac3270 Collaborator
i never got a message

I know...3 hours later I got the same message--it says there's some error with the netscape server or something.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

melly Rookie

whats with the new style

KaitiUSA Enthusiast

The board was updated yesterday and this is the new style :D

Guest gliX

it's leetsauce

melly Rookie
it's leetsauce

what?

Guest gliX

leetsauce means awesome.. B)

celiac3270 Collaborator

lol, I was wondering the same thing--but leetsauce it is :lol:

Guest gliX

haha :blink:

Canadian Karen Community Regular

Boy, do I feel old........ <_<

Karen

celiac3270 Collaborator
Boy, do I feel old........ <_<

Karen

Karen, don't feel old :unsure: ...I'm younger than glix and I didn't know what it was, either :D

Guest gliX

dont worry about it..it's a video game term haha

melly Rookie

hey i was wondering how do you change the size and color because as you can see by my signature i have no clue

celiac3270 Collaborator

Sure...

First, get rid of the stuff you have at the end in brackets...make it so it just has the writing you're going to want. Highlight the writing that you'll want in a certain color, then go to color and pick one. Do the same thing for size, font, etc.

OR: go to the beginning and choose your color, size, etc. Then hit close all tags when all the writing you want is below it.

melly Rookie
Sure...

First, get rid of the stuff you have at the end in brackets...make it so it just has the writing you're going to want.  Highlight the writing that you'll want in a certain color, then go to color and pick one.  Do the same thing for size, font, etc.

OR: go to the beginning and choose your color, size, etc.  Then hit close all tags when all the writing you want is below it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks for the tip

celiac3270 Collaborator

Sure...

looks great :D

melly Rookie
Sure...

looks great :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks how do you like my new picture

melly Rookie

hi i just got back from the doctor they said that I cant have milk or ice cream untill im fully healed (which takes months) it so hard to get used to it more the milk than the icecream any tips would be apreciated

celiac3270 Collaborator

Yes--that's because the part of your villi that breaks down the lactose is the tip. And that's the last part that grows back. Sorry, not many tips...

melly Rookie
Yes--that's because the part of your villi that breaks down the lactose is the tip.  And that's the last part that grows back.  Sorry, not many tips...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks that makes sense but i still would like some tips so if you think of any please let me know :)

Archived