Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

melly

New Poster To The Board

Wow,

Thanks Carrie! We'll try out that recipe soon, can't wait :P!

Melly, I will be turning twelve on December 29th. ;)

~Kayla Wayla~

Caesin free 2005

gluten free 2005

Join eNewsletter

I LOVE angel food cake! I just made one the other day for my kids and I to have at two b-day parties we went to this past weekend. It was so yummy. :D But I have a problem with Carrie's recipe. It says that it serves 16. Not at my house. My kids know better than to leave much left the day I make it, or I might eat it all before the next morning! It only lasted two days this time because we needed it for the party the next day. We had it with fresh strawberries and whipped cream, like a strawberry shortcake. Yum.

I actually got he eay way though and make it from a Kinnikinnick mix. Just whip the egg white and fold in the mix and bake in the tube pan. I think I will have to try making it from scratch. It isn't like it would be all that much harder. I have all the ingredients.

God bless,

Mariann

~West Coast-Central California~

Mariann, gluten intolerant and mother of 3 gluten intolerant children

Join eNewsletter

ok im unsungangel@netscape.net

I tried that and it came back with one of those "mailer-daemon" messages that it didn't go through. Did you get it? Sometimes I get that error message even when it goes through, but I want to make sure.

EDIT: Oh, and I copied and pasted it from this message, so I know I didn't mistype it or something.

Join eNewsletter

celiac3270 try this UnsungAngeL92@net sape.net if that dosent work try MellyQ92@netsape.net if that doesent work tell me

Join eNewsletter

i never got a message

Join eNewsletter

whats with the new style

Join eNewsletter

The board was updated yesterday and this is the new style :D

Kaiti

Positive bloodwork

Gluten-free since January 2004

Arkansas

Jeremiah 29:11- "For I know the plans that I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for you to prosper and not harm you,plans to give you a hope and future"

"One Nation, Under God"

Feel free to email me anytime....jkbrodbent@yahoo.com

Join eNewsletter

it's leetsauce

what?

Join eNewsletter

Boy, do I feel old........ <_<

Karen

Karen

positive bloodwork, positive biopsy

Celiac, collagenous colitis, hypothyroidism

endometriosis (at age 20)

spinal stenosis (early 20's)

Biopsy August 2006 confirmed complete villous atrophy despite being gluten-free for years and bloodwork within range showing compliance with diet. Doctor has confirmed diagnosis of Refractory Celiac Sprue.

Endoscopy also showed numerous stomach ulcers, have started taking Losec.

Mother to Eileen 13 yrs

Rhiannon 8 yrs

Daniel & Connor 6 yr twin boys......

"Joyfulness keeps the heart and face young. A good laugh makes us better friends with ourselves and everybody around us."

Orison Swett Marden

Laughter is the shortest distance between two people.

-- Victor Borge

"An optimist laughs to forget. A pessimist forgets to laugh."

Tom Nansbury

"Doctor to patient: I have good news and bad news. The good news is that you are not a hypochondriac."

Unknown

Join eNewsletter

hey i was wondering how do you change the size and color because as you can see by my signature i have no clue

Join eNewsletter

Sure...

First, get rid of the stuff you have at the end in brackets...make it so it just has the writing you're going to want. Highlight the writing that you'll want in a certain color, then go to color and pick one. Do the same thing for size, font, etc.

OR: go to the beginning and choose your color, size, etc. Then hit close all tags when all the writing you want is below it.

Join eNewsletter

Sure...

First, get rid of the stuff you have at the end in brackets...make it so it just has the writing you're going to want.  Highlight the writing that you'll want in a certain color, then go to color and pick one.  Do the same thing for size, font, etc.

OR: go to the beginning and choose your color, size, etc.  Then hit close all tags when all the writing you want is below it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks for the tip

Join eNewsletter

Sure...

looks great :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks how do you like my new picture

Join eNewsletter

hi i just got back from the doctor they said that I cant have milk or ice cream untill im fully healed (which takes months) it so hard to get used to it more the milk than the icecream any tips would be apreciated

Join eNewsletter

Yes--that's because the part of your villi that breaks down the lactose is the tip.  And that's the last part that grows back.  Sorry, not many tips...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks that makes sense but i still would like some tips so if you think of any please let me know :)

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter