scottyg354

Red Things (Update)

Rate this topic

A while back I posted that I was passing red things in my BM's that looked like tiny blood clots. Anyways, yesterday as I was taking my multi vitamin I noticed litte red spots in them. So I figured I figured I would do an experiment. I broke one in half and let it disolve for a while. Sure as hell when I checked there were thousands of these little red things floating in the cup.

So now my next concern is, does this mean i'm not absorping my vitamins?

Sure as hell when I checked there were thousands of these little red things floating in the cup.

It sounds as if they don't dissolve. What are they?

It sounds as if they don't dissolve. What are they?

I have no freaking idea. The honestly look like like red chunks of tomato about the size of a grain of pepper. They smear blood red and all, but these are def. the things I am passing.

Were you dissolving them in water? Some vitamins are fat-soluable. What happens if you try and dissolve them in a little cooking oil? (ummm . . . :huh: . . . just guessing that cooking oil would do the trick.)

Were you dissolving them in water? Some vitamins are fat-soluable. What happens if you try and dissolve them in a little cooking oil? (ummm . . . :huh: . . . just guessing that cooking oil would do the trick.)

No I originally thought the red thing I was passing were blood. I just disolved one in water yesterday because I noticed them in the vitamin, i just wanted to see if that is what they were and sure enough it was.

Some people try to disolve vitamins in water (i think timing was 15 minutes) to see if the are easily absorbed/digested. You can probably find a different vitamin that you can absorb easier. Your body should be passing what it doesn't need.