Tigercat17

Antibodies Are Down!

Rate this topic

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to share the good news! I just got back my results on my Tissue Tranglutaminase IgA blood work. Finally they are down to 18! I know it could be a little lower, but this is the lowest it has been for me since going gluten free 18 months ago! Eating gluten free is so much hard work! I feel like I should be rewarded or at least get a metal for all this!..... But, I guess having good health will be my reward and hopefully nothing else falls a apart :P I'm so excited! I feel like doing cartwheels! :D

Thanks everyone for all your help! I know I couldn't have done it without the people on this forum! You all are the best! :)

Fantastic news! Glad to hear things are going well.

Fantastic news! Glad to hear things are going well.

Thanks Ravewoodglass!

You are like a little angel here on this forum! You've helped me soooo much! Thank-you!!!! You really inspire me! :)

Thanks Ravewoodglass!

You are like a little angel here on this forum! You've helped me soooo much! Thank-you!!!! You really inspire me! :)

Glad I was able to be helpful. If I could hand you a medal through the computer I would do so. It is hard but you are doing great. Make sure you do something to celebrate.

Glad I was able to be helpful. If I could hand you a medal through the computer I would do so. It is hard but you are doing great. Make sure you do something to celebrate.

Thanks Ravenwoodglass! :) That's a Great idea! I think I might go to P.F. Chang's for dinner this weekend! I've heard so many great things about them and it's a place I used to eat at often before I went gluten free. I've learned how to make their lettuce wraps at home. They're good, but they don't tastes exactly the same. Having the Real ones will be such a treat! :)

Lisa!

This is FANTASTIC news!! Good for you, kiddo!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAYY!

Here's a cyber cheer of joy!! Do celebrate your good health and continue to feel well! You inspire ME!! :)

Lisa!

This is FANTASTIC news!! Good for you, kiddo!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAYY!

Here's a cyber cheer of joy!! Do celebrate your good health and continue to feel well! You inspire ME!! :)

Thanks so much IrishHeart!!! :) Hopefully you'll hear the good news soon, too!

I was a little nervous going to P.F. Chang's, but the food was so good and the waiter was very knowledgeable about gluten. He made me feel a little better. And so far so good! I don't have any reactions. I don't think I got any CC, so it will be another place that I can add to my favorite restaurants. Yay! :D

That's great! I am still too raw in the GI tract for eating out just yet, but will keep PF Chang's in mind when I am ready.

Again, I am happy for you and wish you continued good health!!!!!! :)