irisheyes13

Philosophy Skincare Miracle Worker Product Line

Rate this topic

I just got off the phone with a customer care rep who confirmed the entire line of Philosophy Miracle Worker contains gluten. The only exception to this is the retinoid pads. In addition I inquired about eye hope multi-tasking eye cream and this product also contains gluten... I am SO bummed.

If anyone has a found a safe skin care line that actually works and is gluten free, please enlighten me.

I use the Garnier line for older skin and am quite happy with it. The commercials say you'll see a difference with just one night using the night cream. I thought yea sure I will, but I did. A plus is there are coupons for it in almost every Sunday paper.

I use the Garnier line for older skin and am quite happy with it. The commercials say you'll see a difference with just one night using the night cream. I thought yea sure I will, but I did. A plus is there are coupons for it in almost every Sunday paper.

Specifically, what products do you use? I have "old" skin! lol While I still want to use up the products I have, I'd like to take a look at Garnier for the future.

Thanks for the replies ladies! I'm 47 so I'm dealing with aging skin too. I've got a double whammy however and have to avoid gluten AND soy. I'm finding soy to be even more difficult to avoid than gluten unfortunately and it's even harder to get info on soy.

I know Bare Escentials make up line is safe but haven't found a good skin care line which is safe. I went to the Garnier website but will need to contact customer service to see which products may be safe. They also have several lines. Do you have one that you recommend?

Specifically, what products do you use? I have "old" skin! lol While I still want to use up the products I have, I'd like to take a look at Garnier for the future.

I use mostly the Ultra-Lift Pro night cream and Ultra Lift products. I also use their cleansers and scrubs.

I really like them a lot.

Thanks for the replies ladies! I'm 47 so I'm dealing with aging skin too. I've got a double whammy however and have to avoid gluten AND soy. I'm finding soy to be even more difficult to avoid than gluten unfortunately and it's even harder to get info on soy.

I know Bare Escentials make up line is safe but haven't found a good skin care line which is safe. I went to the Garnier website but will need to contact customer service to see which products may be safe. They also have several lines. Do you have one that you recommend?

I have to avoid soy also as I have an actually allergy to it as well as intolerance and soy breaks me out really badly. Garneir is really good at labeling and they have very few, if any, products that have gluten or soy. I also use their hair products.

I use mostly the Ultra-Lift Pro night cream and Ultra Lift products. I also use their cleansers and scrubs.

I really like them a lot.

Thanks for the recommendations! I'll definitely check them out.