Rate this topic

Found this very interesting report on gluten. Explains why more and more people are having problems with gluten especially in the United States.

ww.naturopath4you.com/mp3s/Gluten%202010%20Final.MP3

Found this very interesting report on gluten. Explains why more and more people are having problems with gluten especially in the United States.

ww.naturopath4you.com/mp3s/Gluten%202010%20Final.MP3

Who is reporting this and what are his credentials?

Unfortunately, there are lots of people saying lots of things on the internet. The deposed King of Nigeria sends me emails. My parents believe every story they see about women getting attacked for wearing a color or drinking a certain diet soda brand.

Who is reporting this and what are his credentials?

Unfortunately, there are lots of people saying lots of things on the internet. The deposed King of Nigeria sends me emails. My parents believe every story they see about women getting attacked for wearing a color or drinking a certain diet soda brand.

Ah hah! I knew it! Karen is friends with the deposed king of Nigeria! :)

Haha it is a guy called David Getoff. He is involved with people like Paul Chek and the Weston Price Foundation. Basically what i got out of it is that the "bread/wheat" that we eat here in the United States is genetically modified to hell. There is a reason that gluten intolerance is blowing up in the news and doctors offices. We are eating hybridized stuff that is hard to digest to begin with. Just my take on it.

• Upvote 1

Haha it is a guy called David Getoff. He is involved with people like Paul Chek and the Weston Price Foundation. Basically what i got out of it is that the "bread/wheat" that we eat here in the United States is genetically modified to hell. There is a reason that gluten intolerance is blowing up in the news and doctors offices. We are eating hybridized stuff that is hard to digest to begin with. Just my take on it.

I just wanted to add. My doctor told me the same thing. He said that they enginered the grains to make them bigger so that the farmers could make more money on the grains. He said we all should stop eating wheat and expecially corn.

I just wanted to add. My doctor told me the same thing. He said that they enginered the grains to make them bigger so that the farmers could make more money on the grains. He said we all should stop eating wheat and expecially corn.

No, if they all stopped eating wheat and corn our gluten free food prices would go through the roof. :lol: Let them all eat wheat and corn and kill themselves off, that way there would be space enough to grow organic, non-GM food for the rest of us :D

No, if they all stopped eating wheat and corn our gluten free food prices would go through the roof. :lol: Let them all eat wheat and corn and kill themselves off, that way there would be space enough to grow organic, non-GM food for the rest of us :D

:lol::lol: Hahahaha.