Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Juliebove

Extreme Couponing

Okay Julie, I did some investigating of the toolbar you downloaded and I think it is crap. I think you might have mis-typed the website name I gave you. The shopathome thing came up for me when I put an s on the end of hotcoupon. There is no s, it is hotcouponworld.com

The website will have an orange background (follow my longer link to the store forums list in my previous post above). Whatever you downloaded could be a virus or an e-mail spammer. Get rid of it and run a full virus scan of your computer ASAP!

A simple meal with love is better than a feast where there is hatred. Proverbs 15:17 (CEV)

Okay Julie, I did some investigating of the toolbar you downloaded and I think it is crap. I think you might have mis-typed the website name I gave you. The shopathome thing came up for me when I put an s on the end of hotcoupon. There is no s, it is hotcouponworld.com

The website will have an orange background (follow my longer link to the store forums list in my previous post above). Whatever you downloaded could be a virus or an e-mail spammer. Get rid of it and run a full virus scan of your computer ASAP!

Okay. Thanks!

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Now I got some foreign site. I finally did get the correct site. I did get it before. I just got so confused because I kept getting different sites. I have saved the URL and am running Malwarebytes.