mandm11

Maggianos?

Rate this topic

Hi all,

I am going to Maggianos for dinner and cannot eat gluten and dairy. Do you have any experiences with Maggianos serving gluten AND dairy free dishes? I sent them an email asking what my options are, and got a vague response saying that they can't currently tell me whats available but to talk to the chef when I get there.

Thanks!

I haven't been. Use the Google search in the upper right hand corner. I know this place has been discussed.

Forgot to say... If you go & order food, come back on here and add a comment about how it went. We would all like to know for our own selfish reasons ( I might want to eat there in another city ) :D

maggiano's can definitely do gluten free but i'm not sure about the dairy free part. the chef comes out to your table so you'll be able to discuss everything with him/her.

I am both gluten-free and CF as well and had a great experience there. The chef will come out and discuss your preferences and will whip something up. I had a chicken piccata with pasta covered in a garlic marinara. It was really good and I was impressed with the process.