MyMississippi

Against The Grain Pizza Crust

Rate this topic

I have not posted here in a while --- been busy with life :D

Anyway--- to my great surprise my grocery store had Against the Grain Pizza crusts on sale ---

I had never seen that product there before ---- I bought some and they are in my freezer.

Since my attempts at making my own pizza crusts were pitiful and I don't like the frozen ones I have tried thus far ----

Those of you who have tried these crusts-- did you like it ? Any special tips about preparation, etc. ???

Thanks for your help ---

I have not seen those around here. I have been using Udi's and they are OK, but I'm open to a better option. Where in Mississippi are you? I'm in Jackson.

I have not seen those around here. I have been using Udi's and they are OK, but I'm open to a better option. Where in Mississippi are you? I'm in Jackson.

I'm from Mississippi -- Lumberton, south of Hattiesburg- but I have lived in Florida now for about 18 years. I miss Mississippi--- : )

I love Against the Grain but have yet to master the pizza crust. I suggest cooking it a bit longer than recommended to get additional crunch. I typically put the plain crust in with some olive oil on top for about 8 minutes then put my toppings on and keep it in for 12 and then judge it from there!

I love Against the Grain but have yet to master the pizza crust. I suggest cooking it a bit longer than recommended to get additional crunch. I typically put the plain crust in with some olive oil on top for about 8 minutes then put my toppings on and keep it in for 12 and then judge it from there!

Thanks for the tips :)