Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2johndeereboys

Mouth Sores Anyone?

I have been suffering from mouth sores for about a yr or so now. I get these really painful "cracks" in the corner of my mouth. Sometimes both sides. Anyone else suffer form Angular Chelitis? (I researched it on the web and have come to the conclusion that is what it is).

I STILL have not yet been DX'd but I plan on calling my DR tomorrow to see if my results are in!! :rolleyes:

Lisa

DH Darrel

DD Emily (born asleep 8/28/91)

DS Lane (9/15/97)

DS Lance (6/25/99)

Neg blood test for celiac 5/11/11

currently waiting for biopsy results.....

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Those sores in the corners of the mouth are often seen when we are low in the B vitamins. My DS had those a lot. A high potency B and C vitamin like what they call a Stress vitamin may help.

After you are done with testing do give the diet a try even if the results are negative.

Courage does not always roar, sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying

"I will try again tommorrow" (Mary Anne Radmacher)

Diagnosed by Allergist with elimination diet and diagnosis confirmed by GI in 2002

Misdiagnoses for 15 years were IBS-D, ataxia, migraines, anxiety, depression, fibromyalgia, parathesias, arthritis, livedo reticularis, hairloss, premature menopause, osteoporosis, kidney damage, diverticulosis, prediabetes and ulcers, dermatitis herpeformis

All bold resoved or went into remission in time with proper diagnosis of Celiac November 2002

Gene Test Aug 2007

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 1 0303

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 2 0303

Serologic equivalent: HLA-DQ 3,3 (Subtype 9,9)

Join eNewsletter

Thanks!

I plan on trying the diet even if I get a negative result. I have to do something! this is just getting out of hand!

I was told about a week ago that I have a vit D deficiency so I am on Vit D 50,000 IU once a week for 3 months then I go back & have my levels checked again.

Thanks so much again for your input!!

:D

Lisa

DH Darrel

DD Emily (born asleep 8/28/91)

DS Lane (9/15/97)

DS Lance (6/25/99)

Neg blood test for celiac 5/11/11

currently waiting for biopsy results.....

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter