2johndeereboys

Home & Still On A Clear Liquid Diet :o(

Rate this topic

Hi everyone!

I made it through both procedures with flying colors. My Dr told me he cut off 2 polyps one was huge he said they have both been sent off to pathology. He did say that it was a good thing we did this now because that huge polyp could have turned into cancer!!!!

I have to go back in 2 weeks for results but I will be on vacation so I have to reschedule my follow up appointment!

I am still on a clear liquid diet but just til 8 pm and boy 8 pm can't get here fast enough!!!

He took several biopsies of my small intestines too! Should ge those results during my follow up!!!

Thanks so much for everything guys!!!!

:)

Hi everyone!

I made it through both procedures with flying colors. My Dr told me he cut off 2 polyps one was huge he said they have both been sent off to pathology. He did say that it was a good thing we did this now because that huge polyp could have turned into cancer!!!!

I have to go back in 2 weeks for results but I will be on vacation so I have to reschedule my follow up appointment!

I am still on a clear liquid diet but just til 8 pm and boy 8 pm can't get here fast enough!!!

He took several biopsies of my small intestines too! Should ge those results during my follow up!!!

Thanks so much for everything guys!!!!

:)

I'm glad you made it through ok and they found those polyps when they did. I hope you can enjoy your vacation!

You must be relieved to have this done and to have found the polyps so early! And now you get to go on vacation that you truly deserve.

Thanks for reporting back - I was wondering how you were doing! :)

Thanks girls!!! Yes I am VERY thankful we were able to find them early. My Dr still sent it off to be tested just to make sure!! And much to my surprise I am not obsessing & worrying over it. Usually I would be making myself sick with worry!!

I just shudder to think that if I had waited the normal 13 more years (until I was 50) to have a colonoscopy it more than likely would have been cancer! SCARY!!!!!!!

And yes I plan on enjoying my vacation to the fullest extent!!!

Thanks again!!!

:D

y'know, white wine is clear.... ;):P