Rate this topic

I know it's gluten-free, my DR checked for me on glutenfreedrugs.com. Just wondering if anyone has used this before and your experiece with it. I know we all react different to meds, just wondering. I'm needing alittle help getting over this broken heart. I had my first anxiety attack yesterday in a long time. Thanks everyone

My reaction to this med was awful. I only took two doses of it and then called my doctor. After much discussion we decided to try just an antianxiety med. This was the first sensible thing I doctor had ever agreed to. I kept telling them that I wasn't depressed but they always insisted on giving me pills that were a combo of antianxiety and antidepressive. The antianxiety med I was prescribed, generic Xanax, alprazolam, worked miracles. The name brand form of this med is not gluten free, the doctor called the company with me sitting in the office on the other side of his desk. Although he prescribed a fairly high dose to start it did make me sleepy so I decreased the dose until it was at a level which took care of the anxiety without making me drowsy. This med is also much, much cheaper than the newer combo meds.

I don't know how you will react to the Pristiq you might be fine with it but for me it was a 'nightmare' drug, but all the others of that sort were also.

When I took it, it made everything worse instead of better. I kept telling the dr's I wasn't depressed and they wouldn't listen. I'm already tired and it made me want to sleep a good 14 hrs at atime. I stopped it and told my dy where he could shove it. I was that fed up with him.