organicmama

Restaurants For The gluten-free/cf/sf/ef

Rate this topic

Are there any major restaurants you know of where you can eat if you are gluten, casein, soy, and egg free? I am finding that the combo, especially with soy, seems to eliminate just about everywhere. I am fine with bringing my own special condiments or bread or whatever, just need some type of food provided on occasion. I love to cook, but sometimes the fatigue gets the best of me.

The only options I have found safe for me is a lettuce wrapped burger and fries (no seasonings) at Red Robin or Five Guys. it's pretty boring but at least it's something if I don't feel like cooking. I also try to make a lot of extra food when I'm feeling good and freezing it so I can jsut pull somehting out and re-heat or take with me if I'm goign somewhere tha ti can reheat it. I always try to have an emergency food bag (it's a little lunch bag cooler that looks like a purse) stocked with shelf stable snacks too so I don't have to worry if I get caught otu somewhere with no safe fast options. I have hypoglycemia so having no safe food on me is not a good thing.