chrissygirlca

Gluten Free Dough Gooey And Grey On Inside Burns On Outside

Rate this topic

Name says it all I'm gluten free dairy free fructose free anytime I try to make dough it comes out gooey but burnt. I've used molly bs and made my own same thing. And no matter what I attempt to make its the same

Give us more details of what you're making so we can help troubleshoot. There are an infinite number of things that can make gluten-free baked goods go wrong. Let us know what you're doing, and we'll see if we can help. Too much liquid and too high a temperature seems to be a starting point for things that get burnt on the outside and stay sticky and soggy on the inside. I usually have to use about 3/4 of the liquid that the recipe calls for, lower the baking temperature, and increase the time to get bread to come out right, but it took a lot of trial and error to figure all that out. Keep trying.

Name says it all I'm gluten free dairy free fructose free anytime I try to make dough it comes out gooey but burnt. I've used molly bs and made my own same thing. And no matter what I attempt to make its the same

I found a web site that has the best homemade bread recipe..landolakes.com..not only is it easy to do, but taste like bread used to taste!! The only difference I did, was I bought quick raising yeast instead of active, so I went online to find the difference..put the quick yeast w/ the dry ingredients..it worked and made a normal loaf..my husband always loves it, and hes not gluten free..

I found a web site that has the best homemade bread recipe..landolakes.com..not only is it easy to do, but taste like bread used to taste!! The only difference I did, was I bought quick raising yeast instead of active, so I went online to find the difference..put the quick yeast w/ the dry ingredients..it worked and made a normal loaf..my husband always loves it, and hes not gluten free..

Is this the recipe? http://www.landolake...ten-free-recipe I've been wanting to try it but haven't yet gotten around to it.

It's unusual that it calls for two rises and the only other website I've found that specifies that is King Arthur. I'm in a bread baking mood today. :)