TTNOGluten

Another Question,

Rate this topic

I guess I still have so many unanswered questions and unclear as to where to turn other than these forums, as none of this seems to make sense,and quite frequently my GI doc looks at me like I have three heads. Was curios to know if anyone experiences episodes through the day of a overwhelming malaise and sick feeling? Not always related to abdominal pain but sometimes like diffuse aching in back, lightheaded sorta fuzziness, like you could pass out, then just generally unwell like you have to lay down and just feel like you are going to die. It is fo hard to even categorize it, other than feeling extremely unwell and having difficulty focusing on anything, just feel like crying I feel so lousy. It often seems to come on with intense back cramps and aching, so weird I know. I am sorry for not being more specific, just scared I guess.

I know exactly what you're talking about. That feeling like I could just "blink out" at any moment was my biggest symptom prior to going gluten free. Very scary, especially since no doctor could tell me why. Turns out, for me it wasn't just gluten it was also dairy and soy. But once I cleared them from my system I was clearer thinking and feeling than I had been in two decades.

yep. I feel this too, when glutened (I think). Except my muscle aches are in my biceps and calves primarily rather than my back.

I also have random depression and crying spells with soy, and of course when you're in pain and so on you just want to cry and cry...