glutenfreemamax2

Weight Loss Buddies

Rate this topic

Ok, here is the rapid start plan from dr. Phil. There will have to be some modifications to it to take out the things that bother us.

How about every Monday we weigh in. I'm going to do it today and then again on Monday. I like to use my waist measurement, my hips, my bust, and each thigh. I remember last time some weeks ibwould loose inches and not weight.

Exercise goal is something intentional every day. Intentional means you made time to do it. A walk, some weights, something.

Do we want to post what we are eating as well?

• Upvote 1

Ok, here is the rapid start plan from dr. Phil. There will have to be some modifications to it to take out the things that bother us.

How about every Monday we weigh in. I'm going to do it today and then again on Monday. I like to use my waist measurement, my hips, my bust, and each thigh. I remember last time some weeks ibwould loose inches and not weight.

Exercise goal is something intentional every day. Intentional means you made time to do it. A walk, some weights, something.

Do we want to post what we are eating as well?

Sounds good. As far as the eating, that's alot but I know you were wanting to somehow put more veggies into your diet and I could benefit from the same.

So I weighed in at 155 this morning ( no change in 2 weeks) I'll have to do measurements tomorrow morning. On my 5'1" frame, I should be around 135.

This would mean I have to buy a scale...

Yep! Or you can just go by measurements and not worry about the weight.

This sounds really good to me! I really need to lose 15 pounds...thanks for doing this!

I'm not feeling well today. Bad brain fog, fatigue, and joint pain. The muscles in my neck have been in spasms for 2 days now, and it feels migraine-y. My stomach has been upset also today. Eating didn't go so well....,

B: couple handfuls honey chex

L: picked at the kids fries from chick fi la, iced tea

Snack: couple more handfuls of chex

D: 2 pieces millet bread with gluten-free/cf butter, 1/2 pork chop(baked) bowl of homemade chicken and rice soup. Then I had a grilled cheese on the gluten-free bread. My stomach hurts from the cheese ibthink.

I'm laying in bed with a hot sock on my face. I'm alternating it between my neck and my head.

STARTING WEIGHT: 145

GOAL WEIGHT: 135

5' 4", age- 48

Fresh mixed green salad with dinner!! Downfall- made gluten-free choco chip cookies, eek!

STARTING WEIGHT: 145

GOAL WEIGHT: 135

5' 4", age- 48

Fresh mixed green salad with dinner!! Downfall- made gluten-free choco chip cookies, eek!

[/quote

I forgot to ad my age! I will hit the big 3-0 next week

• Upvote 1

[/quote

I forgot to ad my age! I will hit the big 3-0 next week

• Upvote 1

Ok, so far today:

B: protien shake ( raw protien powder almond milk banana strawberry splenda). 1 slice millet bread and dairy free butter

L: 2 rice crackers, ceasar salad with balsamic dressing from mcdonalds. Picked at the kids fries. 1 bottle water

Dinner will probably be baked pork chops and mashed potatoes ( with hidden veggies)

• Upvote 1

Ok, so far today:

B: protien shake ( raw protien powder almond milk banana strawberry splenda). 1 slice millet bread and dairy free butter

L: 2 rice crackers, ceasar salad with balsamic dressing from mcdonalds. Picked at the kids fries. 1 bottle water

Dinner will probably be baked pork chops and mashed potatoes ( with hidden veggies)

LOL, love the hidden veggie thought in the mashed potatos, how did you do it??

First of all, thank you GlutenFreeMamax2 for starting this support group. It's help me get my feet going again which is exactly what I needed!

30 minutes on the treadmill today at 3.8 mph

Livened up my mixed green salad for lunch with some cilantro and real bacon bits.

Homemade pork stir-fry with veggies and rice for dinner.

Only 3 cookies and a handful of potato chips!

In glad it's helping!!

We are all fighting colds in my house at the moment( and a gluten exposure yesterday for me ugh. My own stupid fault)

Today is rainy and yuck so no personal trainer for me.

For dinner last night I had homemade chicken caccitore and quinoa/corn spagetti with a little mozarella cheese on it. I had 2 small platefuls. Probably way over portion.

I'm the pickiest one in the house when it cones to veggies, so I hide them for me. It's an added benefit fir everyone else. I boiled cubed butternut squash and califlour. I put it in a ziplock bag and freeze. Last night I purred 4 squares of the squash into my sauce for the caccitore.

Tonight we are having mashed potatoes, and I will put the califlour in that.

No exercise fir me again yesterday:-( not unless you count carrying around an 11 pound baby all day!

Yesterday I worked out for 30 minutes on tredmill at 3.5 to 3.8 speed and incline was 10 to 15, traded off every 2 1/2 minutes.

For dinner yesterday I had a lean burger with tomato and onion w/rudis bread and I endulged in 3 glasses of wine.

Probably no work out for me today tummy is not feeling so good. I did however clean the whole place this morning!

Will have for dinner a fried egg with katchup on rudis bread :)

repost ;) :

I'm in. I'm working on 10-15# myself. I have an app on my phone and I've been inputting my food and exercise for the day. It's keeping track of all my nutrients as well. I'm vegan too...

I go to bikram yoga 2-3x a week and I power walk 3-4x a week for 45-60 on the treadmill set on an incline.

Today's food:

coffee w/ coconut creamer

1c cereal w/ 1/2c almond milk

burrito w/ lentils, veggies, guac and salsa

same burrito for dinner

Unknown snack ~300cal

I can only fit in about 30 min of exercise tonight bc I'm teaching a cooking class tomorrow and have to clean my house! :P

I'm 5'11"

Starting weight 172

Goal 155

This morning 168

Calorie/workout balance is set to lose 1.5-2# per week

I used to weigh 255. Between kids I lost 100#, but after the 2nd, I've had a hard time with these last 15 <_<

Why do kids have to do that to us?!? Lol

I'm struggling today. I'm really hungry. My milk supply is decreasing because I think I'm dehyrated. I'm trying to drink more. I just can't for some reason.

I want a snickers like nothing else right now.....,

repost ;) :

I'm in. I'm working on 10-15# myself. I have an app on my phone and I've been inputting my food and exercise for the day. It's keeping track of all my nutrients as well. I'm vegan too...

I go to bikram yoga 2-3x a week and I power walk 3-4x a week for 45-60 on the treadmill set on an incline.

Today's food:

coffee w/ coconut creamer

1c cereal w/ 1/2c almond milk

burrito w/ lentils, veggies, guac and salsa

same burrito for dinner

Unknown snack ~300cal

I can only fit in about 30 min of exercise tonight bc I'm teaching a cooking class tomorrow and have to clean my house! :P

I'm 5'11"

Starting weight 172

Goal 155

This morning 168

Calorie/workout balance is set to lose 1.5-2# per week

I used to weigh 255. Between kids I lost 100#, but after the 2nd, I've had a hard time with these last 15 <_<

Rachelle, are you eating corn tortillas?

I'm the pickiest one in the house when it cones to veggies, so I hide them for me. It's an added benefit fir everyone else. I boiled cubed butternut squash and califlour. I put it in a ziplock bag and freeze. Last night I purred 4 squares of the squash into my sauce for the caccitore.

No exercise fir me again yesterday:-( not unless you count carrying around an 11 pound baby all day!

What a great idea, I will keep that in mind! I hope you and your family get to feeling better soon!

Today is 4 weeks since my last glutening, the longest I have been able to go since I started my diet in April!

Today is 4 weeks since my last glutening, the longest I have been able to go since I started my diet in April!

Yay! Way to go! I'm proud of you!

Well today was not all that bad.....

B: 2 slices millet bread with butter and one slice of cheese. After eating almost the whole loaf this week, I glaced at tge calories today: 75 per slice!!! That is 150 per sandwhich. The butter is 100 calories per rablespoon. So now I'm up to 250 without the cheese!

S: 3 rice crackers I found in the car

L: chuckee cheese salad bar( lettuce carrots, parma cheese and egg) I crumbled rice crackers on it, plus my own gluten-free turkey, and my own dressing.

S I split 1 handful of m&m with my mil. GreT compromise

D. Jersey mikes sub in a tub on 2 slices of millet bread I had with me. Mayo and mustard oil and vinegar

S: 1 handful candy corn

No exercise today and a 4 hour car trip. I'm exhausted.

I took out all my prepregnancy clothes tonight and hung them in my closet. I'm one size away to a whole new wardrobe. I need to buckle down thus week and get over this plateu.

70 minute walk!!!!

Ate out without getting glutened!!!

Wonderful big mixed green salad with turkey.

Splurged with one glass of wine.