DonnaMM

Diseases Associated With celiac disease

Rate this topic

I have been reading a lot about the correlation with celiac disease and the autoimmune condition referred to as positive lupus anticoagulant syndrome (which can progress to antiphospholipid syndrome if a clinical event occurs). Does anyone else have this condition and have you notified improvment with the bruising with a gluten free lifestyle?

I have been reading a lot about the correlation with celiac disease and the autoimmune condition referred to as positive lupus anticoagulant syndrome (which can progress to antiphospholipid syndrome if a clinical event occurs). Does anyone else have this condition and have you notified improvment with the bruising with a gluten free lifestyle?

HI Donna,

I am sorry you didn't get a response to your question. I just kind of stumbled on your post when doing a search. I can't say I have anything helpful to contribute,. Celiacs do have a higher chance of getting other auto-immune conditions though.

Celiac Disease Research: Associated Diseases and Disorders

I am too early in the process to have any other diagnosis either. I am not sure why nobody responded. I think it is an excellent question and I hope you will get answers.

Diana