Karla01

Turkey

Rate this topic

Help.....My son was given a free turkey from his employer, I am trying to find out if it is gluten free. It is a Amish Valley turkey, it states it has flavoring added. I tried calling distributer they asked me what gluten was, I can't find them online, does anyone know? Thank you Karla

I just googled this and got their website:

Catulloprimemeats.com there is an email and phone number to call with questions.

Call the company to be sure, but in 10 years I have yet to find a turkey that isn't gluten-free, unless it's been pre-stuffed. The "flavoring" is most likely turkey flavor, possibly rosemary.

richard

Call the company to be sure, but in 10 years I have yet to find a turkey that isn't gluten-free, unless it's been pre-stuffed. The "flavoring" is most likely turkey flavor, possibly rosemary.

richard

Thank you everyone, I contacted the distributer and they gave me the name of the company Jennie-O. I called them and they verified that the turkey is gluten free, I was concerned because it said it was flavor enhanced with broth and flavorings. Happy Thamksgiving everyone.Karla