svs

Creme Br

Rate this topic

Just putting this out there, Creme Br

Thankfully there are many classic desserts that are intrinsically gluten free including creme caramel, pavlova, semifreddo, Eton Mess, panna cotta...of course many include dairy, though, which is not great for everyone. :angry: These are the types of desserts I tend to make most often. They often sound fancy and tricky but they are not.

Thankfully there are many classic desserts that are intrinsically gluten free including creme caramel, pavlova, semifreddo, Eton Mess, panna cotta...of course many include dairy, though, which is not great for everyone. :angry: These are the types of desserts I tend to make most often. They often sound fancy and tricky but they are not.

Would you please share some of these recipes with us?

Would you please share some of these recipes with us?

No problem. Am going to do some catching up here (I've been on a blissful vacation) but will certainly post some of my favourites here. :)

No problem. Am going to do some catching up here (I've been on a blissful vacation) but will certainly post some of my favourites here. :)

Glad you're back, looking forward to your recipes. Would it be better to start a new thread so that your recipes wouldn't get "lost"? :blink:

Glad you're back, looking forward to your recipes. Would it be better to start a new thread so that your recipes wouldn't get "lost"? :blink:

Sure - will do that...