Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pamela1077

Cambell's Gluten Free List

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Thanks for the list and welcome to the board! Hadn't realized they own Prego, Swanson's, et al.

Proofreader, copy editor, herb gardener and an evolving gluten-free cook.

Had a reaction to wheat, oats, rye, and barley in a lab test done by a homeopathic doctor in 1997. Have been mostly gluten-free since then. Also highly allergic to MSG.

Here's a quote I ran across when researching self-advocacy for children with special needs that I like: "Our subconscious picks up on each positive action we take on our own behalf, lifting the spirit and deepening our self-respect." Kat James

I gave up on the Campbell's juices several years ago, it was really disappointing, but I couldn't deal with the constant label changes, ingredient changes of the mystery thickeners, and potential low grade cross contamination. Their website seems to show they are marking a lot of it gluten free now, as of either late 2010 or spring 2011. Has Campbell's actually changed what they are doing ? They claim they test every 6 months, but to what numerical standard is not stated. "Natural flavorings" is the big American loophole of no accountability in ingredients.

Be aware that this list for products in the US. In Canada, the products are different and this list does not apply.

Peter

Diagnosis by biopsy of practically non-existent villi; gluten-free since July 2000. I was retested five years later and the biopsy was normal. You can beat this disease!

Type 1 (autoimmune) diabetes diagnosed in March 1986

Markham, Ontario (borders on Toronto)

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator since 2007

Be aware that this list for products in the US. In Canada, the products are different and this list does not apply.

Agreed! I wonder why that is? I know Health Canada regulates things differently than the US but it should be the same regardless!

SVS

Stomach issues for over 15 years; doctors initially thought it was IBS. After years of meds for that not working, I gave up!

Have had 2 negative blood tests for Celiac due to already eating gluten-free. Doctor won't do biopsy due to Aunt having Celiac; he says he's 90% sure I have Celiac too.

Trying hard to make this my lifestyle! :D

Agreed! I wonder why that is? I know Health Canada regulates things differently than the US but it should be the same regardless!

There ares products where the ingredients are different by country, even the US & Canada. Some of it probbly has to do with price & availability of ingredients. Some is regional preferences.