zzseguin

One Test Result

Rate this topic

Hi Group -

Glad I found you! I have had just one test which was the transglutaminase IgA Abs. That came back as an 11. (Reference range is (<=19). Feeling let down as I had also asked for a total Iga test to be run as well. From the results I did receive, it seems I should be fine and stop complaining. I have many of the symptons including hypothrodism (currently being treated). I will be following up with my doc on Monday so hope that we can talk about more of what this is. Interestingly enough, I did an HCG diet last year which is definetly gluten free and I never felt so healthy during those few months. Any suggestions on further testing; should I push for the total test or something different?

Hi Group -

Glad I found you! I have had just one test which was the transglutaminase IgA Abs. That came back as an 11. (Reference range is (<=19). Feeling let down as I had also asked for a total Iga test to be run as well. From the results I did receive, it seems I should be fine and stop complaining. I have many of the symptons including hypothrodism (currently being treated). I will be following up with my doc on Monday so hope that we can talk about more of what this is. Interestingly enough, I did an HCG diet last year which is definetly gluten free and I never felt so healthy during those few months. Any suggestions on further testing; should I push for the total test or something different??

What was their excuse for NOT running the total IgA? The info you obtained is basically useless without it.....geesh