tennisman

Indian Restaurant :)

Rate this topic

I have a positive funny story for once :) Earlier I went to eat at an Indian restaurant , have been there before a few times , always have a nice gluten-free meal :) Today I decided to try something new , I asked is it gluten-free and the waiter said yes . It was a sweet and sour dish and I asked it has no soy sauce . He said I will get the ingredients for you and bought me a jar of supermarket curry sauce lol wasn't expecting that . It was gluten-free I think they must have added spices etc because it tasted a lot nicer than a supermarket curry sauce . It was kinda cool they let me read the ingredients so I could relax and enjoy the meal knowing it was definitely gluten-free :)

I have a positive funny story for once :) Earlier I went to eat at an Indian restaurant , have been there before a few times , always have a nice gluten-free meal :) Today I decided to try something new , I asked is it gluten-free and the waiter said yes . It was a sweet and sour dish and I asked it has no soy sauce . He said I will get the ingredients for you and bought me a jar of supermarket curry sauce lol wasn't expecting that . It was gluten-free I think they must have added spices etc because it tasted a lot nicer than a supermarket curry sauce . It was kinda cool they let me read the ingredients so I could relax and enjoy the meal knowing it was definitely gluten-free :)

Hi tennisman,

Happy to know that you are having great time with nicely prepared gluten-free meals, i guess you are mentioning Indian restaurant outside India. where is this located.

Thanks

Nannu

Hi tennisman,

Happy to know that you are having great time with nicely prepared gluten-free meals, i guess you are mentioning Indian restaurant outside India. where is this located.

Thanks

Nannu

Hi Nannu ,

The Indian restaurant I went to is in England . Indian restaurant / take away's are very popular in England and usually all the main dishes are gluten free . The waiters always say no flour :)