mommyto2kids

I Just Called Black Bear And Girandas In My Town And They Litterally Hung Up On Me, Go To Marys Pizza, They Are Kind And Safe!

Rate this topic

Why do some people have to be rude. No business for them. Thank you Mary's Pizza for caring and being kind to us. We are just people like you and want to be treated kindly. :angry:

Why do some people have to be rude. No business for them. Thank you Mary's Pizza for caring and being kind to us. We are just people like you and want to be treated kindly. :angry:

Do you want to say what city that is? If I go there I would know. I like a good pizza when traveling. :D

Do you want to say what city that is? If I go there I would know. I like a good pizza when traveling. :D

Anderson or Redding CA

Hah ! Knew you had to be talking about NorCal or SoOregon with that post. Yep, Mary's Pizza Shack can do gluten free pizza .... and Black Bear Diner, not so much, plus the service is dreadfully slow. :blink:

Hah ! Knew you had to be talking about NorCal or SoOregon with that post. Yep, Mary's Pizza Shack can do gluten free pizza .... and Black Bear Diner, not so much, plus the service is dreadfully slow. :blink:

The service is wonderful in Redding. In fact the manager there was nice. He gave me the corporate number and the gal answering the phone at corporate was dreadful and her boss was dreadful!!! But I can't say anything bad about the Redding location. The manager said he could make me eggs and fruit and that is about it. I'm just taling out loud but maybe I should go back and say no luck with corporate however could we make one food item for just this location and then I could post that here for advertizing. Maybe I'll do that.