Wheatjunkie

New Here, Do Diagnosis Yet

Rate this topic

Hi everyone. I literally just registered to the site 5 minutes ago. Haven't had a chance to read more than 1 or 2 posts. I had blood taken this morning for multiple tests, including a Celiac panel. This new doctor I have thinks I will be positive. She also thinks I have fibromyalgia. But I was wondering if anyone on here who is a diagnosed Celiac has ever had these weird symptoms: joints seem to crack more after eating gluten; weird sharp shooting pains that come out of nowhere and hit anywhere on the body (my right earlobe has it right now--lol); soles of feet hurt a lot when you first get out of bed in morning, extreme irritability, noise sensitivity and you just want to be left alone in a quiet house. These last 2 have only been for the past several months but the weird pains have been since I'm a kid. I'm 50 now. Thanks.

Hi everyone. I literally just registered to the site 5 minutes ago. Haven't had a chance to read more than 1 or 2 posts. I had blood taken this morning for multiple tests, including a Celiac panel. This new doctor I have thinks I will be positive. She also thinks I have fibromyalgia. But I was wondering if anyone on here who is a diagnosed Celiac has ever had these weird symptoms: joints seem to crack more after eating gluten; weird sharp shooting pains that come out of nowhere and hit anywhere on the body (my right earlobe has it right now--lol); soles of feet hurt a lot when you first get out of bed in morning, extreme irritability, noise sensitivity and you just want to be left alone in a quiet house. These last 2 have only been for the past several months but the weird pains have been since I'm a kid. I'm 50 now. Thanks.

Hi. I am new here as well. I have read celiac has a huge variety of symptoms. Good luck with getting answers! I just got a positive blood test and I am reorder that I now have an explanation for my strange and varying symptoms.

How's your thyroid? Thyroid can contribute to joint pains and pain in soles of feet (google plantar fasciitis thyroid). Adrenal or thyroid issues can also contribute to the noise sensitivity/irritability you describe.

Be sure to get copies of your lab results. If you share them (with ranges) people can give you thoughtful feedback.