tallchik77

Rude Nurse And Confused!

Rate this topic

my celiac panel came back today and the nurse was extremely rude to me when i tried to ask her what different things were tested. she told me that the results came back normal

ttg 8.21

iga 232

i can't find anything that says what is normal. i am going in there tomorrow to get a copy of the blood work so that i can visually see it and make some sense of what she was trying to say. can somebody tell me what these numbers mean in a less rude way than the nurse :) thanks!

my celiac panel came back today and the nurse was extremely rude to me when i tried to ask her what different things were tested. she told me that the results came back normal

ttg 8.21

iga 232

i can't find anything that says what is normal. i am going in there tomorrow to get a copy of the blood work so that i can visually see it and make some sense of what she was trying to say. can somebody tell me what these numbers mean in a less rude way than the nurse :) thanks!

If that was all they did that was far from a full panel. The IGA looks like your total IGA...but they didn't do an antigliadin IGA or the DGPs. It is good your getting copies of your results. Do post the results when you get them. There are lots of folks who are good with the test info who will be better able to help you then.

If that was all they did that was far from a full panel.

thank you! i thought the same thing but when i tried to ask her about that she was very rude and cut me off. told me that i would need to talk to my doc if i wanted any further tests ran. i am so antsy and wish i could just have my results infront of me right now! i have to wait till tomorrow though lol

Get a hard copy of the test results so you can see the scale the numbers were on that the lab was using, the name of the lab, full name of the tests, etc- yes, sometimes people on the phone are so in a hurry they will actually omit the full information..

Sigh. What a piece of work. Typical. <_<

Alas if you want or need more blood testing, you need to keep ingesting gluten.