CarolinaKip

Willmington Nc

Rate this topic

I'll be taking a trip to Ocean Isle NC and will be driving into Willmington for a day and thought to eat out there. I know of the chains there with gluten-free menus. The last time I was there I ate Chic fil a, but this time would like something different. I did a search of the forum, but would like some up to date experience. I know it is still my own risk to eat out, but would like to know of any good experiences. Thanks!

I'll be taking a trip to Ocean Isle NC and will be driving into Willmington for a day and thought to eat out there. I know of the chains there with gluten-free menus. The last time I was there I ate Chic fil a, but this time would like something different. I did a search of the forum, but would like some up to date experience. I know it is still my own risk to eat out, but would like to know of any good experiences. Thanks!

This is a great place for lunch and shopping gluten free:

http://www.loveysmarket.com/retailer/store_templates/shell_id_1.asp?storeID=220002EE07FA4CDDA799FC3F3AED73BA

They can prepare anything gluten free.

I love Lovey's, but a spend too much money on all of their gluten free products. B)

This is a great place for lunch and shopping gluten free:

http://www.loveysmarket.com/retailer/store_templates/shell_id_1.asp?storeID=220002EE07FA4CDDA799FC3F3AED73BA

They can prepare anything gluten free.

I love Lovey's, but a spend too much money on all of their gluten free products. B)

Thanks, are they good about CC? I have a good market here at homelike this and they don't get CC in their organic resturant. They make it gluten-free, but I've gotten sick when I was firt gluten-free because they didn't wash the grill after gluten wraps.

Thanks, are they good about CC? I have a good market here at homelike this and they don't get CC in their organic resturant. They make it gluten-free, but I've gotten sick when I was firt gluten-free because they didn't wash the grill after gluten wraps.

When you go, if you go...talk to the manager with your concerns. It's a small place, so you should get personal attention. :)