Rate this topic

For well over a year now I've had a buzzing in my head ..usually while laying down or sitting back relaxing...my head buzzes and I feel like I am a bit dizzy. I don't recall it ever happening while moving around but maybe I'm just forgetting. I'm hypothyroid....gluten sensitive and low adrenals. Does this sound like low blood pressure? Has anyone else had this? My blood pressure is usually around 100/60 give or take a bit.

I don't know your answer, but I do know my blood pressure is about the same as yours 100/60 and I do not ever have a buzzing in my head. That's not to say it is not a symptom for some people - I don't know. I have had medications that made me feel that way, though, and I got off them ASAP.

I have also Had a case of dizzy, lightheadedness, and vertigo all before. Not sure cause. Are you dehydrated, perhaps? That may be why feeling dizzy, not sure about head buzzing, though. Just a thought.

I don't know your answer, but I do know my blood pressure is about the same as yours 100/60 and I do not ever have a buzzing in my head. That's not to say it is not a symptom for some people - I don't know. I have had medications that made me feel that way, though, and I got off them ASAP.

I have also Had a case of dizzy, lightheadedness, and vertigo all before. Not sure cause. Are you dehydrated, perhaps? That may be why feeling dizzy, not sure about head buzzing, though. Just a thought.

Yeah I dunno it's very confusing...the buzzing isn't constant either...it's like it happens for a moment..i get dizzy and in less than a minute i'm fine.