tTG_killer

Sueing Senator Over Gluten Free Labeling

Rate this topic

Having just been diagnosed a couple months ago I'm not really caught up on all the issues surrounding the labeling of gluten free. I know it would be great to get some standards though and this man has employed an interesting tactic to try to get things done

Sueing Senator over gluten free labeling

Mods please move if I posted on the wrong board.

Having just been diagnosed a couple months ago I'm not really caught up on all the issues surrounding the labeling of gluten free. I know it would be great to get some standards though and this man has employed an interesting tactic to try to get things done

Sueing Senator over gluten free labeling

Mods please move if I posted on the wrong board.

Hum..Orrin Hatch - a name out of my professional past, whoa. On the subject, I don't know if that will be helpful or not. But change moves slowly in the government.

I think work through the lobby organizations are dealing with the issue as best they can, without pop-up law suits. Just my humble opinion.

Link in original quote is 404 not found error.

Had to dig around for awhile to see what was really going on. The "pop-up" lawsuit may be to get Senator Hatch to issue a public statement or opinion on the FDA's proposed gluten free labeling law during an election cycle.

.....and he did.