christianmom247

Gluten Free Card Or Letter?

Rate this topic

I'm new to Celiac (officially diagnosed last week) and I'm wondering if there's any kind of card or doctor's note I could get that would allow me to take my own safe food into places where they ordinarily do not allow it and would expect you to buy their gluten-filled items. I'm thinking of places like concerts, theme parks, convention centers, perhaps airports or government buildings, etc. Thanks :)

I'm new to Celiac (officially diagnosed last week) and I'm wondering if there's any kind of card or doctor's note I could get that would allow me to take my own safe food into places where they ordinarily do not allow it and would expect you to buy their gluten-filled items. I'm thinking of places like concerts, theme parks, convention centers, perhaps airports or government buildings, etc. Thanks :)

I have not heard of one. I think that you may need a doctors note to get past the security at airport, but things may have changed.

Check out Triumph Dining Cards @www.triumphdining.com It's not an acccess card but it does contain some information.

Many of those places offer something gluten-free, but trusting them is another thing... I experienced Poor Service at Hershey Park, but that's another subject....