roxieb73

New Here With Crazy Question......

Rate this topic

Can you have Celiac and all electrolytes be normal? I am borderline anemic but potasium, sodium, all the basic metobolic panel labs are normal. I have many symptoms and have since I was a baby including Intussception and I was a failure to thrive baby. Now liver enzymes out of whack, among countless other problems but electrolytes are normal? Haven't tested vitamins just K,NA,Glucose,Calcium,Protein etc.

Thanks

Roxie

Are you asking because you have a problem with endurance or are thirsty all the time? Are you experiencing muscle exhaustion without recovery?

Are you asking because you have a problem with endurance or are thirsty all the time? Are you experiencing muscle exhaustion without recovery?

I have both actually I can't make it through a simple one item shopping trip without stopping to rest. My legs feel like they are going to give out just from the walk up to the door. The thirst thing I have had forever. I think it is from my meds.

Well, I'd advise a thorough vitamin panel because that is usually associated with a vitamin deficiency in Celiacs - usually d or iron.

I had it bad - couldn't handle heat or exercise. No stamina. I was huffing and puffing and sucking down electrolyte lemonade.

If you are on meds that could be it, too.

Could be thyroid.

Well, I'd advise a thorough vitamin panel because that is usually associated with a vitamin deficiency in Celiacs - usually d or iron.

I had it bad - couldn't handle heat or exercise. No stamina. I was huffing and puffing and sucking down electrolyte lemonade.

If you are on meds that could be it, too.

Could be thyroid.

Thank you I think I will ask for that no matter what the results of my tests.