roxieb73

Anyone Know What Dh Looks Like?

Rate this topic

Here is mine you have to forgive the legs. Hard to shave over those bumps. Mine started out felt like razor burn then developed blisters and finally turned into this. No diagnosis on it but the flower shape seems to be a theme. Any thoughts?

DH-1.jpg

looks like DH, blisters and then the red rash. Afterwards they tend to leave scars.

Yup, looks like dh. Does it itch? How bad? Does it burn or sting?

Okay, here's your second chance roxie if the biopsy & repeat blood turn up neg. --- you can have the dh biopsied. BUT you STILL have to KEEP eating gluten until it's ALL done!

Yup, looks like dh. Does it itch? How bad? Does it burn or sting?

Okay, here's your second chance roxie if the biopsy & repeat blood turn up neg. --- you can have the dh biopsied. BUT you STILL have to KEEP eating gluten until it's ALL done!

It did itch and burn but not anymore this is about 2 months old.

looks like DH, blisters and then the red rash. Afterwards they tend to leave scars.

So would these be the scars? The blisters went away a long time ago but these ugly bumps are still here. :(

So would these be the scars? The blisters went away a long time ago but these ugly bumps are still here. :(

No, I'm going to say they're dh just sitting there sort of "dormant" for the time being. sad.gif

No, I'm going to say they're dh just sitting there sort of "dormant" for the time being. sad.gif

Well ick........ Grrrr Can't wait to be done testing. Regardless of outcome I am going gluten free. I felt much better in the short amount of time I did it.

Well ick........ Grrrr Can't wait to be done testing. Regardless of outcome I am going gluten free. I felt much better in the short amount of time I did it.

I'm sorry. I hate being the bearer of bad tidings. But I also must tell you that the dh can flare even after going gluten-free. The antibodies have to get out of your skin before it lays down for good unless you get glutened. BUT maybe you will be one of the lucky ones whom it just disappears for. I surely hope so!