naturegirl

Anyone Experienced Anti-Gliadin Iga Go Down Once Gluten-Free?

Rate this topic

Hi there...

I posted in detail about this here but it was probably way too long! :rolleyes:

Has anyone experienced getting a lower anti-gliadin IgA (from stool testing) after being gluten-free?

If so, did you also have some symptom relief?

Thanks for your help!

Answering in your other thread. In the future, it's easier to help you if you don't make multiple threads. If you don't get an answer in a day or two (a lot of us are kind of busy) it's easier to help you if you bump the post with the lab results. :)

Answering in your other thread. In the future, it's easier to help you if you don't make multiple threads. If you don't get an answer in a day or two (a lot of us are kind of busy) it's easier to help you if you bump the post with the lab results. :)

Thanks a lot Skylark! Much appreciated! Do you mean attach the actual lab results?

Thanks a lot Skylark! Much appreciated! Do you mean attach the actual lab results?

No, I mean you went to the trouble to type out all your Enterolab results in the other thread. It's handy to be able to scroll up and see all the great details you've provided, especially for those of us who are more science-minded! :)

No, I mean you went to the trouble to type out all your Enterolab results in the other thread. It's handy to be able to scroll up and see all the great details you've provided, especially for those of us who are more science-minded! :)

Makes sense! Thanks for the tips...