Peppa_minto

Freebirds And Mug Root Beer

Rate this topic

I want to preface this post by stating I have not been diagnosed with celiac and I have only been gluten free for two weeks(seen an improvement tho!)

So I went to freebirds and ordered only gluten free items (the same meal I had another time and felt fine). This time I got mug root beer instead of Sierra mist and I have really bad gas right now :( I know mug root beer is supposedly gluten free but there is some controversy about caramel coloring. Does anyone have a bad reaction to root beer? I'm at a loss for what is wrong :(

Wish I could help, but I'm not a soda drinker. I do love the name of that place! Are there any Lynard Skynard references in the joint?? Too cool! ??

The root beer is gluten-free. Even if you ate at this restarant before,it seems likely you got cc'd from the food. Or do you usually drink full sugar soda with no problems? Because it could be many other things. Sometimes its hard to know.

If you are new to gluten-free, you need some time to heal before you chance eating out. In the beginning, anything could be hard to digest and bother you.