Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Smylinacha

Day 2 Of Adding Gluten In Prep For Test

Well, yesterday was Day 1 of glutening and I had a very dark beer and 6 toll house cookies. My meals throughout the day were healthy because I didn't see the gastro until after lunch and already had fish prepared for dinner. No immediate effects last night.

This morning.....woke up with an intense headache which I still have, sinuses bugging me, sore neck and the 3 usual rashes that I used to get. This sucks .....haven't had a headache in 2 months. Had a bacon, egg & cheese sandwich on a hard roll with coffee and oj....so far no tummy troubles. Double bacon pizza and beer for dinner tonight. I have a feeling I will be on the couch by tomorrow. I slept 9 hours last night and am still tired.

But I want my endo so I will get thru this.:-) Just a temporary glitch.

Hang in there! You'll get through this! I took a nap for the first time since I had the flu (never napped as a child) but haven't seen any other signs of my cross-contaminating dinner last night. Maybe it would help with the issues if you had some probiotics, pill or yogurt form, and make sure to drink a lot of water! Both for the issues and to help offset the alcohol. Only four more days left!

Ate some nice vanilla yogurt. laying off the probiotcs.....I want to walk into the Dr sick:-) Headache still there but not as bad. Had my double bacon pizza with my beer and cookies in a while. Tomorrow is more egg sandwiches, more pizza and Micky D's for dinner. I do eat fruit and yogurt throughout the day though. It is the weekend so I can deal but when work arrives on Monday I warned the hubby this might be bad. He was just happy to see me eat my favorite pizza tonight....downed 6 big slices, crust and all no problem!