Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm meeting co workers at a local Chili's tomorrow for drinks to celebrate a retirement. They will eat chips and salsa, I plan not to eat. I would, however, like to order a drink. I'm searching, but has anyone had a margarita from there?

I'm meeting co workers at a local Chili's tomorrow for drinks to celebrate a retirement. They will eat chips and salsa, I plan not to eat. I would, however, like to order a drink. I'm searching, but has anyone had a margarita from there?

They do several types - I don't remember names but they do a few with fresh fruit juice and tequila and Cointreau / grand marnier - that should be safe, on the rocks. I haven't had one since going gluten-free but that's the type I order anywhere and am ok.

BEVERAGES:

Angry Orchard April Crisp Cider, Coke, Diet Coke, Dr. Pepper, Electric Blue Blast, IBC Root Beer, Rockin’ Tropical Punch, Sprite, Strawberry Lemonade, Tea: Blackberry & Mango,

Wine: Red & White

This was copied and pasted from their gluten-free menu off of Find Me gluten-free app surely they have more that Wine that's gluten-free.... That's what I found though...