josh052980

Michigan Guy Looking For A Friend...

Rate this topic

It gets really hard sometimes being the only on in my family who is gluten-free. I get a lot of eyerolls if I say something "glutened me", that kinda deal. I'd like to find a friend, locally, or just someone to chat with online who gets what I'm going through. It might improve my mood... I tend to get down in the dumps, especially this time of year with the holidays, having to be gluten-free.

It gets really hard sometimes being the only on in my family who is gluten-free. I get a lot of eyerolls if I say something "glutened me", that kinda deal. I'd like to find a friend, locally, or just someone to chat with online who gets what I'm going through. It might improve my mood... I tend to get down in the dumps, especially this time of year with the holidays, having to be gluten-free.

Feel free to message me anytime if you need to vent Josh. It's my first holiday season gluten free too so I know it is going to be rough.

I too am the only one in my family who can't eat gluten. You may also message me if you want.