answerseeker

Olay Complete Spf 15 For Sensitive Skin....

Rate this topic

Anyone know off hand if this is gluten free? Emailing customer service is a pain sometimes

I actually contacted Olay about a month or so ago.  Their response to me was they could not tell me if it was gluten-free and I should take it to my doctor.  But according to them the biggest source of gluten in their products was the fragrance.  I don't know - I just did not feel comfortable .They were not friendly and sort of nasty so I will not use any Olay product.  Neutrogena has always been VERY friendly and helpful though.

I had a hard time finding a gluten free all natural product for my sensitive skin. I used to use that Oil of Olay but my new product I got at Wholefoods is Andalou Naturals Ultra Sheer Daily Defense Facial Lotion. It was only ~$10 and the website and the bottle states <i>All Andalou products have been tested by the Food Allergy Research & Resource Program (FARRP) on behalf of Celiac Sprue Association (CSA) and are verified to be gluten-free.</i>

They have a ton of different beauty type products so that's nice to know :)