not4sakn

Trader Joe's Peanut Butter

Rate this topic

Just wondering if anyone has had a reaction to this or not? I know peanut butter should naturally be gluten free but a lot of their stuff says it may be produced on same equipment thats processed wheat etc...The peanut butter doesn't specifically say this but many of their products do and I'm curious because something has made me feel bad, either their Almond butter or peanut butter.

I use their almond butter. I don't think I've ever had a reaction to it, although I suspect that my reaction times are not immediate, which makes it difficult to tell if I'm reacting to something. In general, though no problem. 

I get the raw unsalted almond butter. 

I use their almond butter. I don't think I've ever had a reaction to it, although I suspect that my reaction times are not immediate, which makes it difficult to tell if I'm reacting to something. In general, though no problem. 

I get the raw unsalted almond butter. 

What are your reactions like?

I'm not 100% sure I'm gluten sensitive. I've had a celiac biopsy which was negative but my symptoms resemble those of gluten intolerance. All mine are neurological though. Headaches, neck pain, brain fog, palpitations in my head. I've had countless tests and doctors tell me I'm healthy and normal. While that's great news, something isnt right.

What are your reactions like?

I'm not 100% sure I'm gluten sensitive. I've had a celiac biopsy which was negative but my symptoms resemble those of gluten intolerance. All mine are neurological though. Headaches, neck pain, brain fog, palpitations in my head. I've had countless tests and doctors tell me I'm healthy and normal. While that's great news, something isnt right.

Even if this product contained gluten, it doesn't matter what my reactions are like because you would react in a completely different way than I would - everyone reacts in a different way.

But for the record, I get massive bloating, stomach aches, and twisting/cramping motions in my stomach among other things. But I really don't think I've ever reacted to their almond butter.

There are many people who only experience the neurological side of a gluten intolerance. Have you gone gluten free yet? Or are you still researching?