Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Rate this topic

I've been dealing with celiac's for about 2yrs now. Starting Sat. night my stomach has been hurting. Sharp pains all over. I've never had this type of issue before, it has always been bloating issues. I noticed last night that I had chills so I was thinking maybe an infection is there. Has anyone else dealt with this before? Should I go to the dr or will it clear up its self? I've been trying to eat kinda light. This morning about 2 they were real sharp pains. Thanks

Hi Frosty, and Welcome to the Forum

As Barty said, probably just a bug.  The flu season is going into high gear.  Drink lots of water.

Colleen

I don't believe it is a bug. I ate something Saturday nite that got contaminated. It started out as lite bloating and then turned into this pain. I can chew pepto and get a little relief, but it comes back. Take nexium and nothing. The chills were just for a few hours and left. Just never hurt like this before. I figured I damaged myself pretty good.