Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

twe0708

Exhausted By The End Of The Day

Is anyone else exhausted by the end of the day?  I work full-time and enjoy working.  I have no problems getting up early but I like to be home on the weekends no later than 10:00 bc I am usually tired by 9, so 10 is pushing it.  I'm sure it has something to do with all my vitamin levels still being off but my husband doesn't seem to understand why I can't stay out late at night.  I enjoy getting up early and staying busy all day, but when I am out of energy, which is usually by 9 or 10, I like to call it a day.  Staying out later for him means hanging out with friends and drinking more.  We never go to a movie and dinner as a group, it's always to hang out and drink.  I'm not much of a drinker in my 40s and he says I'm being selfish when I don't want to stay out later.  

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

To me, it just sounds like you are a grown- up. You get up early and are busy all day. You should be tired by 9. Seems natural. Maybe if he got up when you do and went to work then worked on the house stuff at night or all day Saturday, he would be tired, too?

Same here exactly. Same bedtimes, same husband. 

If I know we're going out to dinner with friends, I have to plan for it all day as far as resting, and I usually have coffee before we leave. Of course this means I don't accomplish any house stuff or errands and it all snowballs. You know how it goes, I'm sure.

He is slowly understanding that I'm not saying I'm tired because I don't want to go…I'm REALLY TIRED!!! Bone crushing tired sometimes but getting better and better! 

• Celiac.com Sponsor:

• Forum Discussions

since they just say "food starch" they could have made it from a cows arse for all i know. they need to just say what it comes from every time lol
    Here is the interpretation chart he sent me and yes I have 2 kids in which their pediatrician said they didn’t need to be tested unless they show symptoms which goes against everything I have read about symptoms being silent etc.... Is i...
    Why do you need to supplement?  I can understand Vitamin D, but by now you should be absorbing nutrients from your foods since it has been a year or so since you went gluten free.  (Is that correct?) You might very well need to supplement, ...