Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sillyacting

Is It A Gluten Problem

I have a long list of problems. Diarrhea, constipation, abdominal pain, fatigue, irritability, substantial weight loss, just to name a few. But my question is about my arms. They feel like they are on fire with pins and needles only when they get cold. Is this a celiac symptom?

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

From reading I certainly think this could be celiac.  How about having that tested?  The only things ya got to lose is some blood, and some horrible symptoms. 

Wishen you well as you begin your journey.  The diagnosis is the first hurdle, jump it!

I can't answer for myself about the pins and needles, so I will leave that one to someone else that had it.

Dee

I have a long list of problems. Diarrhea, constipation, abdominal pain, fatigue, irritability, substantial weight loss, just to name a few. But my question is about my arms. They feel like they are on fire with pins and needles only when they get cold. Is this a celiac symptom?

Check out info on Celiac or gluten + "peripheral neuropathy" and see if it sounds right.  I had a tingling/"asleep"/pin & needles sensation in my fingers pretty frequently before I cut out gluten.

I just got a gi appointment for june 4. I noticed yesterday that when my 4 year old went potty her stool was very pale and floated. Every symptom I have points me to celiac. I have four kids and fear at least one of them may have to fight this battle with me. Very scared

• Celiac.com Sponsor:

• Forum Discussions

Dear god yes lol, I have a corn allergy and the starch is hit miss if it triggers a reaction, but they could also be from rice, or tapioca....seriously they need to go the route of many shampoos/body washes that list the chemical/ingredient...
    since they just say "food starch" they could have made it from a cows arse for all i know. they need to just say what it comes from every time lol
    Here is the interpretation chart he sent me and yes I have 2 kids in which their pediatrician said they didn’t need to be tested unless they show symptoms which goes against everything I have read about symptoms being silent etc.... Is i...