Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1desperateladysaved

I Haven't Forgotten You

Greetings,

I sure hope you are well.  I miss bunches of you and are wondering if you are still on.  As for me, I discovered that my problems included super-sensitive allergies, so believing that I could never really tell if my reactions were due to celiac or the allergies, decided I may as well go talk to someone about allergies.  So, If you could please, check in here and tell me how you are doing

Oh, incase you are wondering, I have been looking and feeling better.  I am a little afraid of having reactions to nearby silos again this year, but am taking one day at a time. If I do have trouble, I am going to take notice right away and head to the doctor to have my thyroid checked.  I think it goes down, but haven't been tested except when I am feeling good.  I am back to working in the garden and mostly with a smile on my face.  This year I plan to be able to eat the produce due to allergy treatments working.

Bartful I hope you will be feeling well again soon

Designerstubble, May you have peace,

Mamaw Thanks for caring

Many others of you I wonder about:.

I wish everyone the best in healing.

Dee

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Nice to hear you are feeling better and able to get out and enjoy some gardening. Good to hear the allergy treatments are helping. 

There is something about working in the garden that can be so theraputic. I wish I had more time to do so but work is physically demanding and leaves me too tired at the end of the day to do much other than eat and get ready for bed. Will keep my fingers crossed that the silos won't be an issue for you this year. 

Courage does not always roar, sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying

"I will try again tommorrow" (Mary Anne Radmacher)

Diagnosed by Allergist with elimination diet and diagnosis confirmed by GI in 2002

Misdiagnoses for 15 years were IBS-D, ataxia, migraines, anxiety, depression, fibromyalgia, parathesias, arthritis, livedo reticularis, hairloss, premature menopause, osteoporosis, kidney damage, diverticulosis, prediabetes and ulcers, dermatitis herpeformis

All bold resoved or went into remission in time with proper diagnosis of Celiac November 2002

Gene Test Aug 2007

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 1 0303

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 2 0303

Serologic equivalent: HLA-DQ 3,3 (Subtype 9,9)

Join eNewsletter

ravenwoodglass, on 16 Jun 2015 - 04:05 AM, said:

Nice to hear you are feeling better and able to get out and enjoy some gardening. Good to hear the allergy treatments are helping. 

There is something about working in the garden that can be so theraputic. I wish I had more time to do so but work is physically demanding and leaves me too tired at the end of the day to do much other than eat and get ready for bed. Will keep my fingers crossed that the silos won't be an issue for you this year. 

I hope Ravenwoodglass that you will gain strength and energy!

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter