Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

woodyfly

What Does It Mean If The Reactions Seem To Decreasing Each Relapse?

Rate this topic

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Sure.  Why not?  You don't really know what caused it or if it was actually gluten that was the issue.  That's the problem with gluten intolerance - there are a lot of different reasons gluten might bother you.  Maybe you have "fixed" the problem. Maybe you can eat a  little without issue.  Would make your life easier.

Disclaimer - People with Ceilac DO NOT heal and eat gluten again.  That is not what was asked here.

Join eNewsletter

If the body is exposed to something that it is allergic too, the body becomes flooded with antibodies. With time the number of antibodies will decrease if the particular food is avoided. For this reason someone with Celiac disease could in theory at least get a different level of reaction at different times. Celiac disease does not go away though. 

Wheat sensitive. Probably Celiac disease but it could be an allergic response. I get very strong anxiety and then autistic symptoms whenever I eat wheat. It is probably a form of encephalitis (swelling in the brain due to wheat) but I am not sure.  Things that I avoid: All grain, alcohol, eggs, dairy, processed food.

Join eNewsletter